Thursday, April 19, 2012

And the Beat Goes On.....One Year Later.

"My journey into the world of fake hair continues and will probably stay that way for a long while because I want my length back. Volume, I have aplenty but I'm length starved." quote from me in 04-02-2011


One year later, the quote still holds true. Still wiggin' out, wiggin' it up or whatever you wana call it. Mostly half wigs. If its a full wig, it will have bangs. My hair is still braided up in its little pineapple shape underneath.


Haven't had a real good blow-out for a true length check but I don't need one to tell me my hair's grown - a lot.


The ultimate goal is hip length. Only time will tell how much patience I have to achieve this length. I think I want to spend the rest of my 20's and 30's with long hair (sans relaxer!) and then cut it "Halle Berry-pixie short" when I'm forty. Once again, only time will tell, I tend to get scissor happy....

No comments: