Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Staple: KCCC+Curl Formers+Bantu Knots

I'll try my best to describe this winning combo that I've been rocking lately...words can only do so much when a camera's not there to capture but, here I go...

Let me just start of by saying that my hair Loves Bantu Knots! I do them at night in big chunks put a plastic bag on my hair for...Moisture! Moisture! Moisture! unravel them in the morning...fluff and go!!! My hair actually looks curly when I do ....I gives my hair definition and I get that curly fro action going.

The Kinky Curly Curling Custard and Curl Former combo is actually something I discovered like last week. The front of my hair is really thin in texture and doesn't really get good definition ....its weird....so what I would usually do after fluffing out my bantu knots is do a bump in the front and the rest of the hair is just fine.

But of course, I get bored real easy and was convinced that the front of my should have defined curls too so, one day I used KCCC on the front of my hair and used the curl formers to curl it....Instant Lovely Spiral Curls in front! Why I have never thought to use any kind of gel, let alone KCCC, to curl my hair with curl formers is still something I'm trying to figure out. It's Ok! At least I got it now.

So, that's my latest experimentation in a wrap and I am loving my hair like no man's business. Thank God for Bantu Knots and Curl Formers

No comments: