Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Shea Moisture's Curl Enhancing Smoothie + Aveda's Conflixor Gel Update

Here's an update. Bought the curl enhancing smoothie by Shea Moisture today and I must mention right off the bat that the smell is divine. I usually never comment on product scent but it smells soooo gooood! Alright, I digress, here's the deal.

If you want soft hair without wetness or your hair feeling weighed down this product is for you. My hair was definitely softer after I put it on. So, I added a bit of Aveda's Conflixor gel on my hair to do my bantu-knot out and I'm still not impressed with the result. It doesn't really hold. The frizz is still there. Of course, I will be returning the gel to Aveda and requesting my money back.

Now I'm plain and simple on a mission for a gel that will make my bantu- knot results come out the way I'm used to. Defined with 'hang factor'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: