Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Honey I Luv...Again!







Once again I find myself singing the praises of this magic, silken, golden, sweeten substance called honey! This time we'll add some lemon, viola! Even more magic.


This is not the first time that I am going to find myself singing the praises of honey on my hair, this is also not the first time that I am going to find myself singing the praises of lemon on my hair; however, this will be the first time that I am finding myself singing the praises of both of them in concert. (insert heavenly choir singing hallelujah in ultra soprano...lol.)

About 4 days ago I did a braid out (single braids or boxed braids whatever you want to call it) on my hair mixing honey (raw), lemon (100% pure), and good ol' KCCC.

Here are the steps I took:

1.) I already had some coconut oil and most likely some KCCC in my hair that I did not wash out.

2.) Then I squirted some lemon on my hair,

3.) Brushed each section with my denman brush,

4.) Added a finger tip size of honey on each section,

5.) Brushed it again, and then added a finger tip size of KCCC on the very same section before I single braided it.

Viola! mucho, very mucho, shine !- mucho, very mucho, definition! and of course, less shrinkage (there's still shrinkage, just less of it).
LUv! nothing but LuV! There's another way that I would like to use this combination...I'll do it and write out how it turned out.

No comments: