Ok! I gave curlformers another try again last night and the results came out much better than the first time, for this, I am grateful 'cuz i'z 'bout ta send dem mugs bak ta sally's 'n git my money bak! LOL. But thankful it all worked it out mostly to a little miracle jar of goodness called "Alma and Olive Heavy Cream"
from a company called Qhemet Biologics.
Here's What I did:
1. I didn't wash it again because I already did yesterday
2. I sectioned my hair into smaller section this time around for better results
3. I put half a dime-size of alma and olive heavy cream on each section individually.
4. Then I brushed each little section out with my trusty denman brush (I think I like this brush a lot)
5. I sprayed a little water on each section for more hold
6.Then I put in the smaller curlformers on the shorter sections of my hair (the left side and the back) and the longer ones in the front and the right side.
7. Then I sprayed a lot more water over my entire head once all the rollers were on.
8. Finally I sat down for 30 minutes under the hooded-dryer.
This was all around 12:00 a.m. this morning. At first I didn't plan on doing my whole head but then I didn't some parts to look nice and the other parts looking rough so...... I did a couple of bantu knots type style in the middle and in the littlest part of my hair in the back that doesn't really take to rollers too well in the first place.
Anyway, the final analysis, It came out shiny and curly. My mom said it looked like a got a relaxer. So, that's basically enough evidence of how well it came out.
But of course my ever constant question of how long will it last always plagues me so, I'll make sure to do the whole pin curly thingy I did before.
Of course, results will be posted on this.