Monday, March 9, 2009

Apple Cider Vinegar and Sea Salt...The Zit Buster.


Here's another tip for crystal clear skin because great skin complements great hair.
About two days ago, I saw some nasty little pimple forming on my forehead, two on both sides of my nose and another right on the tip of my nose - not fresh at all.

It most likely got there due to my recent consumption of mucho junk food but I had no fear at all - I have my trusty recipe for pimple be-gone! so I sprayed my faithful mixture of apple cider vinegar and sea salt on my palm and added extra sea salt to it for good measure.

I pressed the wet crystals on the pimples and left it there and went to sleep. Woke up the next morning, and my old faithful truly lived up to its name. The pimple all but dissappeared and I repeated the same steps yesterday for good measure.

No, I did not look this up on-line before I did it. (I've been doing it for like a year now) I discovered it out of curiosity, like I do, all the other concoctions I come up with. Sea Salt is flippin' amazing for the skin.

I mix it with raw honey for a scrub sometimes and other time with apple cider vinegar. I rub it all over my face for about 5 minutes and wipe it away with a damp cotton ball. Voila! Clear Skin Every time, hasn't failed me yet. Try It!

No comments: