Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Great Skin Complements Great Hair


It doesn't always have to be about the hair, but it mostly has to be natural, thats one of my mottos. Anyway I've recently discovered, recently as in, the past couple of months that Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is not great for hair but its fantastic for the skin also.

When I first got my Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, one of the first things I realized was rich it was. It's one of those oils where you can really tell that its got a lotta fatty acids. I mean, its just rich and I noticed I smoothly it made my hands and sunk straight into my skin.

So, of course, I figured if it felt this great on my hands it must feel just as great on my face. Then I proceeded to smooth it on my face, not too much because I'm the last person that should be putting oil on her face. I already have oily skin but the Extra Virgin Coconut Oil did not make my face oilier, only smoother and clearer!

Its crazy weird, I thought I was gonna wake up with oil oozing out of my pores but that was not the case at all. My face was soft when I woke up in the morning and noticably clearer.

You know that glow they always talk about. I swear, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil gives my face the glow without the grease!

No comments: